|Kennesaw State||M Cummings 17.0||A Anderson 8.6||D Love 2.9|
|East Tenn State||J Jones 16.3||L Wilson 5.6||P McClain 3.5|
East Tennessee State welcomes Kennesaw State to Memorial Center on Thursday. Tipoff is at 7 p.m. EST. The Buccaneers beat the Owls 70-60 on Jan. 19 and are 10-0 against them over the last four years.
Kennesaw State is in 10th place in the conference and East Tennessee State is in seventh place.
The 17 points by Jarvis Jones helped the Buccaneers to a 62-61 victory over Stetson on Feb. 9. He leads the team in points with 16.3 per game and steals with 2.1 per game. For the Owls, Aaron Anderson put up 12 points and 13 rebounds in the 75-68 win over Jacksonville on Feb. 9. He averages 9.8 points per game in addition to a team-best 8.6 rebounds per game.
Kennesaw State StatSmack
- The East Tennessee State basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Kennesaw State (68 percent vs. 14 percent).
- Rashawn Rembert is ranked 10th in the Atlantic Sun in three-pointers.
- East Tennessee State has more wins over the last 5 years than Kennesaw State (111 vs. 44).
- East Tennessee State is better under pressure, and has defeated Kennesaw State in four out of the last four games decided by five points or fewer.
- East Tennessee State is ranked higher than Kennesaw State in the Atlantic Sun (No. 7 vs. No. 10).
- The East Tennessee State blocks leader (Hunter Harris, 24 blocks) has more blocks than the Kennesaw State blocks leader (Andrew Osemhen, 12 blocks).
- The East Tennessee State scoring leader (Lester Wilson, 375 points) has more points than the Kennesaw State scoring leader (Markeith Cummings, 358 points).
- Even computers respect East Tennessee State more. East Tennessee State has a better RPI this season than Kennesaw State (RPI: No. 245 vs. No. 338).
- East Tennessee State has a better conference record than Kennesaw State this season (6-7 vs. 2-10).
- A for effort, but East Tennessee State has emerged victorious against Kennesaw State the last 14 times they've played.
- It's only wins and losses, but East Tennessee State has a better overall record than Kennesaw State this season (8-18 vs. 3-21).