Arizona State lost at home against Utah 60-55 in conference play on Wednesday, Feb. 13. With the loss, the Sun Devils even the season series against Utah at 1-1. Carrick Felix earned a double-double in the loss including a team-high 14 points and 11 rebounds. Chris Colvin had 10 points and added six rebounds. Jason Washburn finished with a season-high 26 points and nine rebounds for the Utes. Arizona State (18-7, 7-5 Pac 12) travels to Colorado (16-7, 6-5 Pac 12) on Saturday, Feb. 16.
Arizona State Game Notes
- The Sun Devils have been unlucky four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Arizona State is 28-22 in close games.
- Arizona State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording 10 or fewer assists.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 45.2 percent or better this season, Arizona State has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- When the opposition records 17 or more free throws made this season, Arizona State has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- ASU set a season low for free throws made (four).
- Arizona State has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Carrick Felix and Jahii Carson) accounted for 47.2 percent of the points.
- Carrick Felix accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Carrick Felix has led the team in scoring eight times and in rebounding 9 times in 25 games this season.
- Carrick Felix recorded the 11th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Carrick Felix recorded a double-double. It was the 10th of his career.
- Jahii Carson has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Jahii Carson.
Utah Game Notes
- The Utes won this one, but have lost seven times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Utah is 22-24 in close games.
- Jason Washburn recorded a team season high in points with 26.
- Jason Washburn accounted for 43.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jason Washburn and Jordan Loveridge) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Jason Washburn has led the team in scoring six times and in rebounding seven times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Jason Washburn's career.
- Jason Washburn set a career high with 26 points.