On Wednesday, Feb. 13, Presbyterian took a home loss to Coastal Carolina 60-53 in conference play. The Blue Hose are now 0-2 against Coastal Carolina this season. Khalid Mutakabbir got a game-high 16 points and 10 rebounds for the Blue Hose, earning a double-double. Eric Washington also had a solid outing, scoring nine points. Warren Gillis finished with a team-high 14 points and four rebounds for the Chanticleers. Presbyterian (6-20, 3-9 Big South) takes on Winthrop (11-13, 5-7 Big South) on Saturday, Feb. 16 on their home court.
Presbyterian Game Notes
- Presbyterian has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-7) after recording 53 or fewer total points.
- The Blue Hose have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-9) after having a field goal percentage of 38.8 percent or worse.
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 44.4 percent or better this season, Presbyterian has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 22 or more field goals made this season, Presbyterian has lost 84 percent of the time (3-16).
- When the opposition records eight or more three-pointers this season, Presbyterian has lost 82 percent of the time (2-9).
- The Blue Hose have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 10 games.
- Presbyterian has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past five games.
- Khalid Mutakabbir accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
- Khalid Mutakabbir accounted for 37.0 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Khalid Mutakabbir has led the team in scoring 14 times and in rebounding 3 times in 26 games this season.
- Khalid Mutakabbir recorded the second double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Khalid Mutakabbir recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and second of his career.
- Khalid Mutakabbir had career highs with 10 rebounds and nine defensive rebounds.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Ryan McTavish.
Coastal Carolina Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Warren Gillis and Anthony Raffa) accounted for 45.0 percent of the points.
- Badou Diagne has led the team in rebounding three times in 23 games this season.
- Anthony Raffa has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Badou Diagne recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.