|Stetson||A Pegg 15.5||W Green 6.4||J Naburgs 3.8|
|Lipscomb||D Alexander 13.0||S Hurt 8.2||K Sankey 3.1|
On Thursday, Lipscomb welcomes Stetson at Allen Arena. Tipoff is at 7:30 p.m. EST and you can see it on ESPN3.com. The Bisons lost to the Hatters 85-69 on Jan. 19 and are 5-4 against them over the last four years.
Lipscomb is in ninth place in the conference, Stetson is in third place.
In a 76-58 beatdown of Northern Kentucky on Feb. 8, Deonte Alexander put up 22 points and 5 rebounds for the Bisons. With 13 points per game and 1.5 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories. For the Hatters, Willie Green put up 5 points and 11 rebounds in the 62-61 loss to East Tennessee State on Feb. 9. With 6.4 rebounds per game and 1.1 blocks per game, he has team-best marks in both categories. When considering the Four Factors, Stetson performs well in effective field goal percentage at 52.6 percent. This ranks second in the conference and 46th in the country.
- Stephen Hurt is ranked 3rd in the Atlantic Sun in rebounds.
- Deonte Alexander is ranked 9th in the Atlantic Sun in three-pointers and 9th in the Atlantic Sun in steals.
- Lipscomb has a stronger schedule than Stetson this season (SOS Rank: No. 228 vs. No. 261).
- Khion Sankey is ranked 6th in the Atlantic Sun in rebounds and 7th in the Atlantic Sun in assists.
- The Lipscomb rebounding leader (Stephen Hurt, 188 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Stetson rebounding leader (Willie Green, 153 rebounds).
- Even computers respect Lipscomb more. Lipscomb has a better RPI this season than Stetson (RPI: No. 244 vs. No. 251).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Lipscomb currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (975 to 947) than Stetson, per the NCAA.
- Lipscomb has a better record in close games than Stetson this season (5-2 vs. 3-4).
- Lipscomb attacks the glass, with more rebounds (38.6 per game vs. 34.5 per game) than Stetson this season.
- That must sting. Lipscomb has blown out Stetson by 20 points or more on four occasions since 2002.
- Lipscomb has more wins over the last 5 years than Stetson (88 vs. 63).