(12-13, 2-7 away)
(1) Indiana 76
(22-3, 15-2 home)
Venue: Assembly Hall (IN)
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 13, 2013
||D Talley 16
||B Ubel 8
||R Gallegos 1
||C Zeller 16
||C Watford 11
||J Hulls 3
In a game where they had only nine turnovers, No. 1 Indiana blew out Nebraska 76-47 in conference play. Victor Oladipo had an impressive game for the Hoosiers and put up 13 points and eight rebounds. Christian Watford got a double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds. Brandon Ubel got four points and eight rebounds for the Cornhuskers. Indiana (22-3, 10-2 Big Ten) gets Purdue (12-13, 5-7 Big Ten) at home on Saturday, Feb. 16.
Indiana Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 7:30 left to go.
- IU beat the spread by 5.5 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Hoosiers have beaten the spread.
- This was the 14th blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, IU has been on the winning end of 38 blowout games.
- The Hoosiers have won every game this season (8-0) after recording five or more blocks.
- Indiana has won every game this season (4-0) after committing nine or fewer turnovers.
- Indiana has won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) when its three-point percentage has been 50.0 percent or better.
- IU has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record 17 or fewer field goals made.
- IU has won every game this season (12-0) after holding an opponent to under 36.2 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Indiana has won 94 percent of the time (17-1) when Victor Oladipo has 13 points or more, 82 percent of the time (9-2) when Jordan Hulls plays 30 minutes or more, and 100 percent of the time (5-0) when Will Sheehey has four free throws made or more.
- The Hoosiers have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past eight games.
- This is the 16th game at home this season--IU has a 27.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Christian Watford accounted for 30.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Cody Zeller has led the team in scoring in 14 out of 25 games this season.
- Christian Watford has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 25 games this season.
- Christian Watford recorded the 17th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Christian Watford has 15 straight double-digit point games.
- Christian Watford recorded a double-double. It was his fifth this season and 16th of his career.
- Cody Zeller has five straight double-digit point games.
Nebraska Game Notes
- This was the fifth blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, Nebraska has been on the losing end of 17 blowout games.
- Dylan Talley accounted for 34.0 percent of the team's points.
- Brandon Ubel accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Dylan Talley has led the team in scoring 11 times in 25 games this season.
- Brandon Ubel has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 25 games this season.
- Dylan Talley has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Brandon Ubel.