(23) Oregon 65
(20-5, 5-3 away)
(13-12, 9-6 home)
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
11:00PM ET / 8:00PM PT, February 13, 2013
||D Dotson 13
||A Kazemi 7
||E Singler 3
||A Gaddy 17
||A N`Diaye 11
||A Gaddy 5
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, Washington took on No. 23 Oregon and got beat at home by the Ducks 65-52 in conference play. The Huskies are still looking for their first win over an AP-Ranked team this season (0-4). Abdul Gaddy put up a game-high 17 points and seven rebounds for the Huskies. Aziz N`Diaye scored seven points and added 11 rebounds. Arsalan Kazemi got 11 points and seven rebounds for the Ducks. Washington (13-12, 5-7 Pac 12) hosts Oregon State (13-12, 3-9 Pac 12) on Saturday, Feb. 16.
Washington Game Notes
- The last time UW started the season 13-12 was 2007.
- Prior to this game, UW played 32 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 8-24.
- Washington has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording eight or fewer free throws made.
- The Huskies have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after having a three-point percentage of 15.4 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 13 or more free throws made this season, Washington has lost 77 percent of the time (3-10).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 49.0 percent or better this season, Washington has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- UW set a season low for total points (52).
- The Huskies have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past four games.
- Washington has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past five games.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--UW has a 1.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Abdul Gaddy accounted for 32.6 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Aziz N`Diaye and Abdul Gaddy) accounted for 48.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Abdul Gaddy has led the team in scoring in three out of 25 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding in 17 out of 25 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 28th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Aziz N`Diaye has grabbed double-digit rebounds in four straight games.
- Abdul Gaddy has three straight double-digit point games.
- Abdul Gaddy had career highs with 17 points, eight field goals made, and seven rebounds.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Desmond Simmons.
Oregon Game Notes
- The top two rebounders (Arsalan Kazemi and Carlos Emory) accounted for 40.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Damyean Dotson has led the team in scoring six times in 25 games this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 25 games this season.
|C||Shawn Kemp Jr||21||6||4||0||0||0||1|