San Diego State 60
(18-6, 6-4 away)
(24) Colorado State 66
(20-4, 15-0 home)
Venue: Moby Arena
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, February 13, 2013
|San Diego State
|San Diego State
||C Tapley 16
||J Franklin 7
||J O`Brien 2
||D Green 16
||C Iverson 11
||D Green 6
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, San Diego State took on No. 24 Colorado State and lost on their home court to the Rams 66-60 in conference play. The Aztecs now have a record of 1-2 versus AP-Ranked teams this season. The Aztecs were led by Chase Tapley, who got a game-high 16 points and three rebounds. J.J. O`Brien had 12 points and added five rebounds. For the Rams, Greg Smith finished with 15 points and seven rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, Feb. 16 when San Diego State (18-6, 6-4 MWC) heads to UNLV (18-6, 5-4 MWC).
San Diego State Game Notes
- The last time SDSU started the season 18-6 was 2008.
- Prior to this game, SDSU played 23 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 10-13.
- San Diego State has lost 75 percent of the time this season (1-3) after recording seven or fewer assists.
- San Diego State has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (Chase Tapley and Xavier Thames) accounted for 46.6 percent of the points.
- Chase Tapley has led the team in scoring in seven out of 24 games this season.
- Jamaal Franklin has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 24 games this season.
Colorado State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Dorian Green and Greg Smith) accounted for 46.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Colton Iverson and Pierce Hornung) accounted for 44.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Dorian Green has led the team in scoring eight times in 24 games this season.
- Colton Iverson has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 24 games this season.
- Dorian Green has seven straight double-digit point games.
- Colton Iverson recorded the 16th double-digit rebound game of his career.