On Wednesday, Feb. 13, South Florida lost in front of the home crowd against Providence 76-66 in conference play. Providence trailed 36-25 at the half, but turned the tide in the second half to get the comeback victory. Victor Rudd earned a double-double for the Bulls including a game-high 26 points and 12 rebounds. Anthony Collins got a double-double as well with 12 points and 10 assists. For the Friars, Kadeem Batts finished with a team-high 24 points and six rebounds. The next game will be on Sunday, Feb. 17 when South Florida (10-14, 1-11 Big East) welcomes 12th-ranked Louisville (19-5, 7-4 Big East).
South Florida Game Notes
- The last time USF started the season 10-14 was 2007.
- South Florida has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording nine or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 51.0 percent or better this season, South Florida has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records 25 or more field goals made this season, South Florida has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- USF set a season low for steals (one).
- South Florida has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past six games.
- This is the fifth loss of the season where the Bulls opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Victor Rudd accounted for 39.3 percent of the team's points.
- Victor Rudd accounted for 35.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Victor Rudd has led the team in scoring seven times and in rebounding 9 times in 24 games this season.
- This game was the eighth double-digit assist game of Anthony Collins's career.
- Anthony Collins recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and fourth of his career.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Victor Rudd's career.
- Victor Rudd recorded a double-double. It was his fifth this season and seventh of his career.
- Victor Rudd had a career high with five offensive rebounds.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Kore White.
- Kore White had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
Providence Game Notes
- Kadeem Batts accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (LaDontae Henton and Kadeem Batts) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Kadeem Batts has led the team in scoring seven times in 24 games this season.
- LaDontae Henton has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 24 games this season.
- Bryce Cotton has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Kadeem Batts's career.