(15-9, 1-6 away)
(9-15, 8-8 home)
Venue: Auburn Arena
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 13, 2013
||B Young 25
||M Powell 9
||R Madden 6
||C Denson 18
||R Chubb 8
||C Denson 5
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, Arkansas turned the ball over just eight times and got a road win against Auburn 83-75 in SEC play. With the win, the Razorbacks stay unbeaten against Auburn this season at 2-0. The Razorbacks got the win with 20 points and nine rebounds from Marshawn Powell. B.J. Young also had a good game, scoring a game-high 25 points. For the Tigers, Chris Denson got a team-high 18 points and five assists. Arkansas (15-9, 6-5 SEC) takes on Missouri (18-6, 7-4 SEC) on Saturday, Feb. 16 on their home court.
Arkansas Game Notes
- Arkansas started 15-9 during the 2010, 2006, and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- Arkansas beat the spread by 5.5 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Razorbacks have beaten the spread.
- The Razorbacks have won every game this season (8-0) after recording 83 or more total points.
- Arkansas has won every game this season (10-0) when its field goal percentage has been 46.6 percent or better.
- Arkansas has won 85 percent of the time this season (11-2) when opponents record 12 or fewer assists.
- This season Arkansas has won 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Marshawn Powell has 20 points or more, 78 percent of the time (7-2) when B.J. Young has eight field goals made or more, and 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Mardracus Wade has four assists or more.
- The Razorbacks have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past seven games.
- Arkansas has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past seven games.
- This is the first win of the season where the Razorbacks came back after being down at halftime.
- B.J. Young accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Marshawn Powell and Coty Clarke) accounted for 41.9 percent of the rebounds.
- B.J. Young has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 24 games this season.
- Marshawn Powell has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 24 games this season.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of B.J. Young's career.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Marshawn Powell's career.
- Marshawn Powell had a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- Rickey Scott had a career high with three three-pointers.
Auburn Game Notes
- Chris Denson has led the team in scoring five times in 24 games this season.
- Rob Chubb has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 24 games this season.
- Chris Denson set a career high with five assists.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Josh Wallace.