(12-12, 2-8 away)
(17-7, 11-3 home)
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 13, 2013
||D Burton 13
||J Evans Jr 6
||D Burton 2
||L Washington 16
||L Washington 12
||D Gilmore 5
Wyoming squared off with Nevada on Wednesday, Feb. 13 and easily got by the Wolf Pack 68-48 in conference play. With the win, the Cowboys stay unbeaten against Nevada this season at 2-0. Leonard Washington got a game-high 16 points and 12 rebounds (5 Stl 3 Blk) for the Cowboys, earning a double-double. Derrious Gilmore had 15 points. For the Wolf Pack, Malik Story got 11 points and two rebounds. Next up for Wyoming (17-7, 3-7 MWC) is Fresno State (8-14, 2-7 MWC) on Saturday, Feb. 16 at home.
Wyoming Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:16 left to go.
- The last time Wyoming started the season 17-7 was 2000.
- Wyoming beat the spread by 13.5 points. That makes the 11th time this season the Cowboys have beaten the spread.
- This was the fourth blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, Wyoming has been on the winning end of 22 blowout games.
- The Cowboys have won every game this season (9-0) after recording 68 or more total points.
- Wyoming has won 86 percent of the time this season (12-2) after committing 12 or fewer turnovers.
- Wyoming has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record 48 or fewer total points.
- Wyoming has won 93 percent of the time this season (13-1) after holding an opponent to under 44.2 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Wyoming has won 83 percent of the time (10-2) when Leonard Washington has 16 points or more, 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Josh Adams has four free throws made or more, and 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Derrious Gilmore has five assists or more.
- The Cowboys have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--Wyoming has a 10.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Leonard Washington and Derrious Gilmore) accounted for 45.5 percent of the points.
- Leonard Washington accounted for 44.4 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Leonard Washington has led the team in scoring nine times and in rebounding 15 times in 24 games this season.
- Leonard Washington recorded the 19th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Leonard Washington recorded a double-double. It was his 10th this season and 16th of his career.
- Leonard Washington had a career high with five steals.
Nevada Game Notes
- This was the second blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, Nevada has been on the losing end of 11 blowout games.
- The top two scorers (Deonte Burton and Malik Story) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- Deonte Burton has led the team in scoring 14 times in 24 games this season.
- Jerry Evans Jr has led the team in rebounding eight times in 24 games this season.
- Deonte Burton has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Deonte Burton set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- Malik Story has four straight double-digit point games.
|C||Jerry Evans Jr||26||2||6||0||0||1||1|
|B||Larry Nance Jr||28||7||8||1||0||0||1|
|D||Derek Cooke Jr||12||1||1||0||0||0||1|