(15-9, 1-6 away)
(9-15, 8-8 home)
Venue: Auburn Arena
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 13, 2013
||B Young 25
||M Powell 9
||R Madden 6
||C Denson 18
||R Chubb 8
||C Denson 5
Auburn was beaten at home by Arkansas 83-75 in conference play on a night when they had 16 turnovers. The Tigers are now 0-2 against Arkansas this season. The Tigers were paced by Chris Denson, who put up a team-high 18 points and five assists. Josh Wallace had seven points and added three rebounds. For the Razorbacks, Marshawn Powell got 20 points and nine rebounds. Auburn (9-15, 3-8 SEC) gets seventh-ranked Florida (20-3, 10-1 SEC) on their home court on Saturday, Feb. 16.
Auburn Game Notes
- The last time Auburn started the season 9-15 was 2010.
- Auburn has lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after recording four or fewer steals.
- When the opposition records 83 or more total points this season, Auburn has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 20 or more free throws made this season, Auburn has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 42.9 percent or better this season, Auburn has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- Auburn has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the fifth loss of the season where the Tigers opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--Auburn has a 5.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Chris Denson has led the team in scoring in five out of 24 games this season.
- Rob Chubb has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 24 games this season.
- Chris Denson had a career high with five assists.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Josh Wallace.
Arkansas Game Notes
- B.J. Young accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Marshawn Powell and Coty Clarke) accounted for 41.9 percent of the rebounds.
- B.J. Young has led the team in scoring 12 times in 24 games this season.
- Marshawn Powell has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of B.J. Young's career.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Marshawn Powell's career.
- Marshawn Powell set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- Rickey Scott set a career high with three three-pointers.