(18-6, 4-5 away)
Mississippi State 36
(7-16, 6-7 home)
Venue: Humphrey Coliseum
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 13, 2013
||K Bell 24
||A Oriakhi 10
||P Pressey 8
||T Bloodman 13
||G Ware 5
||F Thomas 2
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, Mississippi State shot just 23.9 percent from the field and lost in a blowout to Missouri 78-36 in conference play. It was over at the half, as Missouri jumped out to a 34-10 lead and never looked back. The Bulldogs were paced by Gavin Ware, who put up seven points and five rebounds. Trivante Bloodman had 13 points and added two rebounds. For the Tigers, Jabari Brown got 20 points and three rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). Mississippi State (7-16, 2-9 SEC) takes on LSU (13-8, 4-6 SEC) on Saturday, Feb. 16 on the road.
Mississippi State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 12:32 left to go.
- Mississippi State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after recording 25 or fewer rebounds.
- Mississippi State has lost 86 percent of the time this season (1-6) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 78 or more total points this season, Mississippi State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition records 31 or more field goals made this season, Mississippi State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 53.4 percent or better this season, Mississippi State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- MState set season lows for assists (three), field goals made (11), field goal percentage (23.9), and total points (36).
- Mississippi State has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past five games.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--MState has a -1.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Trivante Bloodman accounted for 36.1 percent of the team's points.
- Colin Borchert has led the team in rebounding in six out of 23 games this season.
Missouri Game Notes
- Keion Bell accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's points.
- Alex Oriakhi has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the 29th 20-point game of Keion Bell's career.
- Keion Bell has four straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Jabari Brown's career.
- Jabari Brown has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Alex Oriakhi recorded the 34th double-digit rebound game of his career.