(14-12, 3-8 away)
Illinois State 79
(16-10, 11-5 home)
Venue: Redbird Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 13, 2013
||W Lemon Jr. 15
||J Eastman 7
||J Eastman 4
||J Carmichael 27
||J Carmichael 13
||T Brown 5
On Wednesday, Feb. 13, Bradley was blown out by Illinois State 79-59 in conference play. Bradley was within one at the half, but then struggled in the second half as Illinois State was able to pull away and win big. With the loss, the Braves tie the season series against Illinois State at 1-1. The Braves got 11 points and seven rebounds from Jake Eastman. Tyshon Pickett had 10 points and added seven rebounds. Jackie Carmichael recorded a double-double for the Redbirds with a game-high 27 points and 13 rebounds. Next up for Bradley (13-12, 5-8 The Valley) is Indiana State (16-9, 9-5 The Valley) on Saturday, Feb. 16 at home.
Bradley Game Notes
- Bradley started 14-12 during the 2008 and 2007 seasons (since 1996).
- Bradley has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-7) after recording 59 or fewer total points.
- The Braves have lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after having a field goal percentage of 35.4 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 79 or more total points this season, Bradley has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.4 percent or better this season, Bradley has lost 90 percent of the time (1-9).
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Bradley has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- The Braves set a season high for three-pointers (eight).
- Bradley has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past seven games.
- The top two scorers (Walt Lemon Jr. and Jake Eastman) accounted for 44.0 percent of the points.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has led the team in scoring in 13 out of 26 games this season.
- Tyshon Pickett has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 26 games this season.
- Walt Lemon Jr. has nine straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Tyshon Pickett.
Illinois State Game Notes
- Jackie Carmichael accounted for 34.1 percent of the team's points.
- Jackie Carmichael accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Jackie Carmichael has led the team in scoring 13 times and in rebounding 20 times in 26 games this season.
- This marks the 20th 20-point game of Jackie Carmichael's career.
- Jackie Carmichael has 18 straight double-digit point games.
- Jackie Carmichael recorded a double-double. It was his 12th this season and 32nd of his career.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Tyler Brown's career.
- Tyler Brown has three straight 20+ point games.
- Tyler Brown set a career high with seven defensive rebounds.
|B||Walt Lemon Jr.||35||15||4||3||0||1||4|