(14-12, 6-9 away)
(17-9, 7-7 home)
Venue: Matthews Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 13, 2013
||J Threatt 20
||J Hagins 9
||J Threatt 3
||J Lee 23
||Q Ford 6
||D Pollard 4
Delaware won a nail-biter over Northeastern 76-74 in overtime on Wednesday, Feb. 13. With the win, the Fightin' Blue Hens tie the season series against Northeastern at 1-1. The Fightin' Blue Hens got the win with 17 points and nine rebounds from Jamelle Hagins. Devon Saddler had 18 points and added four rebounds. For the Huskies, Quincy Ford got 21 points and six rebounds. Next up for Delaware (13-12, 8-4 CAA) is James Madison (15-12, 9-5 CAA) on Sunday, Feb. 17 at home.
Delaware Game Notes
- The last time UD started the season 14-12 was 2011.
- The win over Northeastern extended the Delaware winning streak to three games.
- UD beat the spread by six points. That makes the 13th time this season the Fightin' Blue Hens have beaten the spread.
- Delaware has played in two overtime games this season. Over the last five seasons, the Fightin' Blue Hens have played in 18 overtime games with a record of 10-8.
- The Fightin' Blue Hens have won four close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Delaware is 36-34 in close games.
- The Fightin' Blue Hens have won every game this season (6-0) after recording 76 or more total points.
- UD has won 80 percent of the time this season (12-3) after holding an opponent to under 40.0 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Delaware has won 80 percent of the time (4-1) when Jarvis Threatt has eight free throws made or more and 75 percent of the time (6-2) when Carl Baptiste has five rebounds or more.
- The top two scorers (Jarvis Threatt and Devon Saddler) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- Jarvis Threatt has led the team in scoring in four out of 26 games this season.
- Jamelle Hagins has led the team in rebounding in 19 out of 26 games this season.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Jarvis Threatt's career.
- Jarvis Threatt has three straight double-digit point games.
- Devon Saddler has 26 straight double-digit point games.
Northeastern Game Notes
- The Huskies have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Northeastern is 43-36 in close games.
- Demetrius Pollard recorded a team season high in steals with five.
- Jonathan Lee accounted for 31.0 percent of the team's points.
- Jonathan Lee has led the team in scoring three times and in rebounding five times in 26 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Jonathan Lee's career.
- Jonathan Lee has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Quincy Ford's career.
- Quincy Ford has four straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Reggie Spencer.