La Salle 69
(17-6, 7-4 away)
St. Bonaventure 66
(11-12, 7-5 home)
Venue: Reilly Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 13, 2013
||R Galloway 23
||S Zack 10
||R Galloway 5
||E Mosley 15
||Y Ndoye 9
||D Conger 5
On a night when they were outscored 27-6 by the Explorers from behind the arc, St. Bonaventure was narrowly defeated by La Salle 69-66 in overtime. The Bonnies got 11 points and seven rebounds (5 Ast 3 Stl) from Demetrius Conger. Youssou Ndoye also had a solid game, scoring 14 points and adding nine rebounds. Ramon Galloway finished with a game-high 23 points and six rebounds for the Explorers. Next up for St. Bonaventure (11-12, 4-6 A-10) is Richmond (14-10, 4-5 A-10) on Saturday, Feb. 16 on the road.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- The last time St. Bonaventure started the season 11-12 was 1998.
- St. Bonaventure beat the spread by 0.5 points. That makes the 11th time this season the Bonnies have beaten the spread.
- St. Bonaventure has played in one overtime game this season. Over the last five seasons, the Bonnies have played in nine overtime games with a record of 6-3.
- The Bonnies have been unlucky five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, St. Bonaventure is 25-27 in close games.
- St. Bonaventure has lost 89 percent of the time this season (1-8) after recording 12 or fewer assists.
- The Bonnies have lost 75 percent of the time this season (3-9) after having a field goal percentage of 42.3 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 69 or more total points this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 77 percent of the time (3-10).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 36.0 percent or better this season, St. Bonaventure has lost 75 percent of the time (3-9).
- The Bonnies set a season high for blocks (six).
- St. Bonaventure set a season low for three-pointers (two).
- This is the 11th game at home this season--St. Bonaventure has a 6.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Eric Mosley and Youssou Ndoye) accounted for 43.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Youssou Ndoye and Demetrius Conger) accounted for 51.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Eric Mosley has led the team in scoring in six out of 23 games this season.
- Youssou Ndoye has led the team in rebounding in four out of 23 games this season.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Chris Johnson.
La Salle Game Notes
- Ramon Galloway accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Steve Zack and Jerrell Wright) accounted for 47.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Ramon Galloway has led the team in scoring 12 times in 23 games this season.
- Steve Zack has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 17th 20-point game of Ramon Galloway's career.
- Ramon Galloway has five straight double-digit point games.
- Steve Zack recorded the fourth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Tyrone Garland has three straight double-digit point games.