|Arkansas||B Young 16.1||M Powell 5.4||B Young 4.0|
|Auburn||F Sullivan 15.7||R Chubb 7.2||J Wallace 3.2|
Arkansas visits Auburn Arena on Wednesday to take on Auburn. Tipoff is at 9 p.m. EST and you can see it on CSS or ESPN3.com. The Razorbacks defeated the Tigers 88-80 on Jan. 16 and are 6-3 against them over the past four years.
Arkansas is in seventh place in the conference, Auburn is in 11th place.
The Razorbacks were defeated by Vanderbilt 67-49 on Feb. 9 despite 13 points from Mardracus Wade. He is averaging 6.7 points per game while also contributing a team-high 1.7 steals per game. For the Tigers, Chris Denson put up 15 points in the 72-62 loss to Kentucky on Feb. 9. He contributes 3.1 rebounds per game in addition to his 11.8 points per game.
In terms of team stats, Arkansas has an advantage in a single key area, scoring, where the Razorbacks have an edge over the Tigers, 75 points per game to 66 points per game.
- Arkansas has a better conference record than Auburn this season (5-5 vs. 3-7).
- Be afraid. Arkansas has blown out more teams than Auburn this season (seven blowouts vs. one).
- Arkansas has come back to win after being down at half against Auburn six times since 1996.
- Arkansas has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Auburn this season (two vs. zero).
- Arkansas is better under pressure, and has defeated Auburn in six out of the last six games decided by five points or fewer.
- Even computers respect Arkansas more. Arkansas has a better RPI this season than Auburn (RPI: No. 93 vs. No. 210).
- Over the past 10 years, Arkansas has had more players drafted by the NBA than Auburn (two vs. zero).
- A for effort, but Arkansas has emerged victorious against Auburn the last five times they've played.
- Arkansas has a potent offense, scoring more points (75.9 per game vs. 66.5 per game) than Auburn this season.
- Since 1998, Arkansas has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Auburn (seven vs. two).
- The Arkansas assist leader (B.J. Young, 87 assists) has more assists than the Auburn assist leader (Josh Wallace, 74 assists).
|D||Brian Greene Jr||12||3||1||1||1||0||1|