(16-8, 5-5 away)
(12-12, 9-8 home)
Venue: Stegeman Coliseum
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 12, 2013
||R Cooper 14
||L Randolph 7
||T Lacey 3
||K Caldwell-Pope 22
||C Mann 8
||V Williams 3
Georgia lost at home against Alabama 52-45 in conference play on Tuesday, February 12th. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope got a game-high 22 points and eight rebounds in the Bulldogs loss. Nemanja Djurisic had 12 points and added five rebounds. For the Crimson Tide, Trevor Lacey got eight points and five rebounds. Next up for Georgia (11-12, 5-5 SEC) is Ole Miss (18-5, 7-3 SEC) on Saturday, February 16th on the road.
Georgia Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 6:19 left to go.
- Georgia started 12-12 during the 2011 and 2007 seasons (since 1996).
- Georgia has lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after recording eight or fewer free throws made.
- The Bulldogs have lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after having a three-point percentage of 22.7 percent or worse.
- Georgia has lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after committing 11 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition commits nine or fewer turnovers this season, Georgia has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- When the opposition records six or more blocks this season, Georgia has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- UGA set a season low for field goal percentage (30.8).
- The Bulldogs have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past six games.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--UGA has a 2.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope accounted for 48.8 percent of the team's points.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has led the team in scoring 21 times and in rebounding 11 times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope's career.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has 24 straight double-digit point games.
Alabama Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Rodney Cooper and Trevor Releford) accounted for 44.2 percent of the points.
- Rodney Cooper has led the team in scoring three times in 24 games this season.
- Levi Randolph has led the team in rebounding five times in 24 games this season.
- Rodney Cooper has four straight double-digit point games.