CS Bakersfield 61
(10-15, 3-11 away)
Venue: UTSA Convocation Center
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 12, 2013
||S Carter 16
||A Young 6
||B Williams 5
||M Hale III 18
||J Sims 6
||K Burrage 3
Texas-San Antonio faced off with Cal State Bakersfield on Tuesday, Feb. 12 and lost in front of the home crowd against Cal State Bakersfield 61-52. Texas-San Antonio are now 0-2 against Cal State Bakersfield this season. Texas-San Antonio got a game-high 18 points from Michael Hale III in minutes. Jordan Sims had eight points and added six rebounds. For Cal State Bakersfield, Adam Young finished with a season-high 14 points and six rebounds. Texas-San Antonio (5-19, 1-12 WAC) takes on Texas State (7-18, 3-10 WAC) on Saturday, Feb. 16 on the road.
Texas-San Antonio Game Notes
- Texas-San Antonio has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording 52 or fewer total points.
- The Roadrunners have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after having a field goal percentage of 33.3 percent or worse.
- Texas-San Antonio has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after committing nine or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records six or more three-pointers this season, Texas-San Antonio has lost 86 percent of the time (2-12).
- When the opposition commits 13 or fewer turnovers this season, Texas-San Antonio has lost 86 percent of the time (2-12).
- When the opposition records 19 or more free throws made this season, Texas-San Antonio has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- Texas-San Antonio has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 14 games.
- This is the ninth game at home this season--UTSA has a -6.4 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Jeromie Hill recorded a team season high in blocks with two.
- Michael Hale III accounted for 34.6 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Sims and Jeromie Hill) accounted for 40.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Michael Hale III has led the team in scoring in eight out of 24 games this season.
- Jordan Sims has led the team in rebounding in four out of 24 games this season.
- Michael Hale III has eight straight double-digit point games.
- Kannon Burrage has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Jordan Sims.
Cal State Bakersfield Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Stephon Carter and Adam Young) accounted for 49.1 percent of the points.
- Stephon Carter has led the team in scoring 13 times in 25 games this season.
- Adam Young has led the team in rebounding eight times in 25 games this season.
- Stephon Carter has four straight double-digit point games.
|B+||M. Hale III||40||18||1||2||1||0||1|