Loyola (Chicago) was blown out by Milwaukee 71-53 in conference play on Tuesday, February 12th. Loyola (Chicago) had the lead, 27-22, at halftime, but Milwaukee took control of the game in the second half to win by a big margin. The Ramblers even the season series against Milwaukee at 1-1 with the loss. Christian Thomas put up 10 points plus nine rebounds in the loss. Nick Osborne had 11 points and added four rebounds. Jordan Aaron finished with 16 points and six rebounds for the Panthers. This makes three losses in a row for the Ramblers. Loyola (Chicago) (13-12, 3-9 Horizon) gets UIC (15-10, 6-6 Horizon) at home on Saturday, February 16th.
Loyola (Chicago) Game Notes
- The last time LCU started the season 13-12 was 2010.
- Loyola (Chicago) has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 50 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 46.7 percent or better this season, Loyola (Chicago) has lost 88 percent of the time (1-7).
- The Ramblers set a season high for steals (11).
- The last time LCU recorded at least 11 steals was Feb 05, 2011 against Detroit.
- This is the sixth loss of the season where the Ramblers opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Devon Turk recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with nine.
- The top two scorers (Jordan Hicks and Nick Osborne) accounted for 46.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Christian Thomas and Jeff White) accounted for 43.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Christian Thomas has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 25 games this season.
- Devon Turk has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Devon Turk.
- Christian Thomas has 10 straight double-digit point games.
Milwaukee Game Notes
- Paris Gulley recorded a team season high in free throws made with 13 and free throws attempted with 16.
- J.J. Panoske tallied a team season high in blocks with seven.
- Paris Gulley accounted for 35.0 percent of the team's points.
- Paris Gulley has led the team in scoring nine times in 26 games this season.
- J.J. Panoske has led the team in rebounding five times in 26 games this season.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Paris Gulley's career.
- Paris Gulley has three straight double-digit point games.
- Paris Gulley set a career high with 13 free throws made.
- Ryan Haggerty set a career high with four steals.