(15-10, 6-6 away)
(19-6, 13-4 home)
Venue: Fifth Third Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 12, 2013
||J Pinkston 12
||J Pinkston 8
||R Arcidiacono 5
||J Parker 19
||S Kilpatrick 8
||C Wright 4
On Tuesday, February 12th, Cincinnati scored 36 points from three-point territory and easily beat Villanova 68-50 in conference play. Cincinnati had a small 32-29 lead at halftime, but then put Villanova away with a big second half. The Bearcats were led by Sean Kilpatrick, who put up a game-high 19 points plus eight rebounds. JaQuon Parker had 19 points and added six rebounds. For the Wildcats, JayVaughn Pinkston got a team-high 12 points and eight rebounds. Cincinnati (19-5, 7-4 Big East) welcomes 15th-ranked Georgetown (18-4, 8-3 Big East) on Friday, February 15th.
Cincinnati Game Notes
- Cincinnati started 19-6 during the 2010 and 2004 seasons (since 1996).
- Cincinnati beat the spread by 10.5 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Bearcats have beaten the spread.
- The Bearcats have won every game this season (10-0) after recording nine or more steals.
- Cincinnati has won 92 percent of the time this season (12-1) when opponents record 20 or fewer field goals made.
- Cincinnati has won 75 percent of the time this season (6-2) after holding an opponent to under 23.1 percent three-point percentage.
- This season Cincinnati has won 88 percent of the time (14-2) when Cashmere Wright has 11 points or more, 79 percent of the time (11-3) when Sean Kilpatrick plays 35 minutes or more, and 100 percent of the time (5-0) when JaQuon Parker has six field goals made or more.
- The Bearcats set season highs for three-pointers (12) and three-point percentage (48.0).
- The last time Cincinnati had a three-point percentage of 48.0 percent or higher was Dec 21, 2011 against Arkansas-Pine Bluff.
- Cincinnati has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--Cincinnati has a 15.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Sean Kilpatrick and JaQuon Parker) accounted for 55.8 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Sean Kilpatrick and JaQuon Parker) accounted for 45.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Sean Kilpatrick has led the team in scoring 16 times and in rebounding 7 times in 25 games this season.
- Sean Kilpatrick has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- JaQuon Parker had a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
Villanova Game Notes
- The top two scorers (JayVaughn Pinkston and Mouphtaou Yarou) accounted for 44.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (James Bell and JayVaughn Pinkston) accounted for 44.4 percent of the rebounds.
- JayVaughn Pinkston has led the team in scoring seven times in 25 games this season.
- James Bell has led the team in rebounding six times in 25 games this season.
- JayVaughn Pinkston has three straight double-digit point games.