(7-18, 3-10 away)
Holy Cross 66
(11-13, 6-5 home)
Venue: Hart Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 12, 2013
||W Smith 19
||W Smith 8
||T Dunbar 7
||J Burrell 14
||E Obeysekere 9
||D Goens 5
On Tuesday, February 12th, Navy was taken down by Holy Cross 66-57 in conference play. With the loss, the Midshipmen remain winless against Holy Cross this season at 0-2. Worth Smith put up a career-high 19 points and eight rebounds in the loss. Tilman Dunbar had seven points and added seven assists. Dee Goens finished with six points and five assists for the Crusaders. The next game will be on Saturday, February 16th when Navy (7-18, 1-8 Patriot) hosts Army (10-13, 3-5 Patriot).
Navy Game Notes
- Navy has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording two or fewer steals.
- The Midshipmen have lost 93 percent of the time this season (1-13) after having a field goal percentage of 38.2 percent or worse.
- Navy has lost 75 percent of the time this season (2-6) after committing nine or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 19 or more free throws made this season, Navy has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 31.8 percent or better this season, Navy has lost 93 percent of the time (1-13).
- When the opposition records 66 or more total points this season, Navy has lost 92 percent of the time (1-11).
- Navy set a season low for steals (two).
- Navy has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past six games.
- Worth Smith accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Worth Smith and Will Kelly) accounted for 43.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Worth Smith has led the team in scoring nine times and in rebounding 18 times in 25 games this season.
- Worth Smith has five straight double-digit point games.
- Worth Smith had a career high with 19 points.
Holy Cross Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Justin Burrell and Dave Dudzinski) accounted for 40.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Eric Obeysekere and Dave Dudzinski) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Justin Burrell has led the team in scoring eight times in 24 games this season.
- Eric Obeysekere has led the team in rebounding five times in 24 games this season.
- Dave Dudzinski has eight straight double-digit point games.