Boston University 64
(14-11, 6-8 away)
(16-8, 8-3 home)
Venue: Patrick Gym
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 12, 2013
||J Papale 19
||D Morris 10
||D Irving 6
||C Rugg 12
||B Voelkel 12
||B Voelkel 6
Vermont got beat at home by Boston University 64-59 in conference play on Tuesday, February 12th. The Catamounts remain winless against Boston University this season at 0-2. Brian Voelkel earned a double-double in the Catamounts loss with 11 points and 12 rebounds. Clancy Rugg had 12 points and added six rebounds. Dom Morris recorded a double-double for the Terriers with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Next up for Vermont (16-8, 9-3 America East) is Stony Brook (18-6, 9-2 America East) on Friday, February 15th on the road.
Vermont Game Notes
- The last time UVM started the season 16-8 was 2009.
- The Catamounts have been unlucky three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Vermont is 29-26 in close games.
- The Catamounts have lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after having a field goal percentage of 36.7 percent or worse.
- This is the third loss of the season where the Catamounts opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--UVM has a 8.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Trey Blue and Clancy Rugg) accounted for 40.6 percent of the points.
- Brian Voelkel accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Trey Blue has led the team in scoring in three out of 24 games this season.
- Brian Voelkel has led the team in rebounding in 17 out of 24 games this season.
- Clancy Rugg has three straight double-digit point games.
- Brian Voelkel recorded the 39th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Brian Voelkel recorded a double-double. It was his fourth this season and ninth of his career.
Boston University Game Notes
- The Terriers won this one, but have lost six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Boston University is 25-29 in close games.
- The top two scorers (John Papale and Maurice Watson Jr.) accounted for 51.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dom Morris and D.J. Irving) accounted for 43.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Dom Morris has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 25 games this season.
- John Papale has three straight double-digit point games.
- Dom Morris recorded the 13th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Dom Morris has three straight double-digit point games.
- Dom Morris recorded a double-double. It was his fourth this season and sixth of his career.
|A||M. Watson Jr.||31||14||6||3||0||0||2|