(3-22, 1-12 away)
Stony Brook 73
(18-6, 8-1 home)
Venue: Pritchard Gymnasium
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 12, 2013
||J Reed 14
||J Reed 10
||J Gray 2
||D Coley 15
||T Brenton 14
||C Puriefoy 6
Binghamton was blown out by Stony Brook 73-47 in conference play on an evening when they shot only 29%. With the loss, the Bearcats stay winless against Stony Brook this season at 0-2. Jordan Reed picked up a double-double in the Bearcats loss with a team-high 14 points and 10 rebounds. Jimmy Gray had 10 points and added two rebounds. Carson Puriefoy finished with 12 points and six assists for the Seawolves. Binghamton (3-22, 1-11 America East) gets Maine (9-15, 4-7 America East) on their home court on Saturday, February 16th.
Binghamton Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 7:29 left to go.
- Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-8) after recording 47 or fewer total points.
- The Bearcats have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after having a field goal percentage of 29.4 percent or worse.
- Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-8) after committing 17 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 73 or more total points this season, Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time (0-11).
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time (0-14).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 43.5 percent or better this season, Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time (0-16).
- The Bearcats have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past four games.
- Binghamton has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 17 games.
- The top two scorers (Jordan Reed and Javon Ralling) accounted for 51.0 percent of the points.
- Jordan Reed accounted for 31.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Jordan Reed has led the team in scoring 18 times and in rebounding 19 times in 25 games this season.
- Jordan Reed recorded the 10th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jordan Reed has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Jordan Reed recorded a double-double. It was the 10th of his career.
Stony Brook Game Notes
- Tommy Brenton accounted for 30.4 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Dave Coley has led the team in scoring 10 times in 24 games this season.
- Tommy Brenton has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 24 games this season.
- Tommy Brenton recorded the 47th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Anthony Jackson has five straight double-digit point games.
- Anthony Jackson set a career high with four three-pointers.