|Kentucky||A Goodwin 14.2||N Noel 9.6||R Harrow 3.3|
|Florida||K Boynton 13.1||P Young 6.6||S Wilbekin 5.1|
No. 25 Kentucky visits O'Connell Center on Tuesday to take on No. 7 Florida. It gets started at 7 p.m. EST and you can catch it on ESPN. The Wildcats are 8-2 against the Gators over the last four years. The last time they played they won 74-71 on Mar. 10, 2012.
Florida is holding down the first spot in the SEC, right above Kentucky in second place.
In their last outing, behind 14 points from Kyle Wiltjer, the Wildcats defeated Auburn 72-62 on Feb. 9. He is averaging 11.7 points and 4.6 rebounds per game. For the Gators, Erik Murphy put up 17 points and 5 rebounds in the 83-58 blowout of Mississippi State on Feb. 9. He contributes 4.8 rebounds per game in addition to his 12.9 points per game. The Four Factors in which Florida stands out are effective field goal percentage at 57.4 percent and defensive rebounding percentage at 74.1 percent.
- Kentucky is better under pressure, and has defeated Florida in nine out of the last 12 games decided by five points or fewer.
- Kentucky has come back to win after being down at half against Florida three times since 2001.
- Kyle Wiltjer is ranked 4th in the SEC in three-pointers.
- Archie Goodwin is ranked 8th in the SEC in points and 10th in the SEC in assists.
- A for effort, but Kentucky has emerged victorious against Florida the last five times they've played.
- Kentucky beat Florida by 3 points the last time they played (Mar 10, 2012).
- The Kentucky blocks leader (Nerlens Noel, 103 blocks) has more blocks than the Florida blocks leader (Patric Young, 38 blocks).
- The Kentucky rebounding leader (Nerlens Noel, 221 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Florida rebounding leader (Patric Young, 146 rebounds).
- Since 1998, Kentucky has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Florida (32 vs. 23).
- Kentucky has an average margin of victory of 13 over Florida in 50 wins since 1980.
|C+||M. Frazier II||19||6||4||1||1||0||1|