|Loyola (IL)||B Averkamp 15.3||B Averkamp 6.5||C Payne 4.3|
|Milwaukee||J Aaron 14.0||D Harris 5.4||J Aaron 4.1|
Milwaukee meets Loyola (Chicago) on Tuesday. Tipoff occurs at 8 p.m. EST and you can see it on Sports32. The Panthers fell to the Ramblers 76-65 on Jan. 30 and are 7-3 against them over the last four years.
Milwaukee is in ninth place in the Horizon and would love to gain ground on Loyola (Chicago), who sit in eigth place.
The Panthers fell 64-49 to Wright State on Feb. 9. Paris Gulley finished with 10 points in the loss. He contributes 3.5 rebounds per game in addition to his 13.7 points per game. For the Ramblers, Christian Thomas put up 19 points and 8 rebounds in the 60-59 loss to Youngstown State on Feb. 7. He contributes 6 rebounds per game in addition to his 10.3 points per game. Loyola (Chicago) will hope to exploit their strength in defensive rebounding percentage in this matchup. Their mark of 72.6 percent in this area ranks second in the conference and 35th in the country.
Loyola (Chicago) StatSmack
- Milwaukee is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on Milwaukee is 77.9 inches compared to 76.6 inches for Loyola.
- Milwaukee is better at defending the three (30.0 percent allowed vs. 34.1 percent allowed) than Loyola this season.
- Milwaukee has a stronger schedule than Loyola this season (SOS Rank: No. 123 vs. No. 272).
- Milwaukee has more wins over the last 5 years than Loyola (95 vs. 76).
- Jordan Aaron is ranked 7th in the Horizon in points, 5th in the Horizon in three-pointers, 5th in the Horizon in assists, and 7th in the Horizon in steals.
- Milwaukee has been the favorite 25 out of the last 31 times.
- Milwaukee is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Milwaukee is 204 lbs compared to 195 lbs for Loyola.
- Demetrius Harris is ranked 8th in the Horizon in blocks.
- Milwaukee has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Loyola (three vs. zero).
- Milwaukee has an average margin of victory of 11 over Loyola in 27 wins since 1994.