|Villanova||J Pinkston 12.5||M Yarou 6.8||R Arcidiacono 3.4|
|Cincinnati||S Kilpatrick 18.2||T Rubles 6.0||C Wright 3.3|
On Tuesday, Villanova travels to Fifth Third Arena to take on Cincinnati. Tipoff occurs at 8 p.m. EST and you can catch it on PHL17, FSN-OH or MASN. The Wildcats are 3-2 against the Bearcats over the last four years. They lost 72-68 the last time they played (Mar. 3, 2012).
Cincinnati and Villanova share the ninth spot in the conference.
In their last matchup on Feb. 9, Darrun Hilliard put up 17 points as the Wildcats ran it up on South Florida 68-40. He is averaging 11.7 points per game and��leads the team in steals with 1.5 per game. For the Bearcats, Titus Rubles put up 8 points and 8 rebounds in the 62-52 loss to Pittsburgh on Feb. 9. He is averaging 6.4 points per game in addition to a team-best 6 rebounds per game. From a tempo-free perspective, Cincinnati is strong in offensive rebounding percentage at 40.1 percent. This is good enough for second in the conference and sixth in the nation.
- Villanova has an average margin of victory of 10 over Cincinnati in five wins since 2005.
- James Bell is ranked 9th in the Big East in three-pointers.
- The Villanova basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Cincinnati (100 percent vs. 53 percent).
- AP voters think more highly of Villanova and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Cincinnati (94 vs. 60).
- The Villanova assist leader (Ryan Arcidiacono, 81 assists) has more assists than the Cincinnati assist leader (Cashmere Wright, 77 assists).
- Villanova has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Cincinnati (seven vs. five).
- Ryan Arcidiacono is ranked 4th in the Big East in three-pointers.
- Villanova has a better record in close games than Cincinnati this season (5-4 vs. 3-4).
- Diaper Dandies love Villanova. Villanova has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Cincinnati (12 vs. 8).
- Mouphtaou Yarou is ranked 5th in the Big East in rebounds.
|D+||J. Davis III||11||6||3||1||0||0||1|