Florida A&M 56
(6-18, 1-15 away)
NC A&T 64
(13-12, 8-4 home)
Venue: Corbett Sports Center
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 11, 2013
||M Abdul-Aleem 16
||M Teal 7
||J Adams 4
||B Beckford 16
||A Witter 13
||J Underwood 3
Florida A&M faced off with North Carolina A&T on Monday, February 11th and stumbled against the Aggies 64-56 in conference play. The Rattlers remain winless against North Carolina A&T this season at 0-2. Muhammad Abdul-Aleem put up a game-high 16 points and two rebounds in a losing effort. Markee Teal had nine points and added seven rebounds. Austin Witter finished with eight points and 13 rebounds (3 Ast 3 Blk 3 Stl) for the Aggies. This makes three losses in a row for the Rattlers. Florida A&M (6-17, 3-7 MEAC) gets Howard (6-19, 3-8 MEAC) on their home court on Saturday, February 16th.
Florida A&M Game Notes
- Florida A&M started 6-18 during the 2009, 2008, and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- Florida A&M has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording eight or fewer free throws made.
- The Rattlers have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after having a three-point percentage of 26.1 percent or worse.
- Florida A&M has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-12) after committing 16 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 10 or more steals this season, Florida A&M has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition commits 10 or fewer turnovers this season, Florida A&M has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records four or more blocks this season, Florida A&M has lost 93 percent of the time (1-13).
- The Rattlers have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past four games.
- Florida A&M has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (Muhammad Abdul-Aleem and Jamie Adams) accounted for 51.7 percent of the points.
- Muhammad Abdul-Aleem has led the team in scoring in five out of 24 games this season.
- Markee Teal has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 24 games this season.
North Carolina A&T Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Bruce Beckford and Adrian Powell) accounted for 42.1 percent of the points.
- Austin Witter accounted for 30.9 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Austin Witter has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 25 games this season.
- Austin Witter recorded the ninth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Lamont Middleton has five straight double-digit point games.