UMD Eastern Shore 63
(1-19, 0-14 away)
Norfolk State 85
(16-10, 8-1 home)
Venue: Joseph G. Echols Hall
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, February 11, 2013
|UMD Eastern Shore
|UMD Eastern Shore
||K Mays 20
||T Snyder 10
||I Pitt 4
||P Williams 17
||B Goode 11
||J Fuentes 7
On Monday, February 11th, Maryland-Eastern Shore was blown out by Norfolk State 85-63 in conference play. The Hawks are now 0-2 against Norfolk State this season. The Hawks got a game-high 20 points and six rebounds from Kevin Mays. Troy Snyder had nine points and added 10 rebounds. Brandon Goode recorded a double-double for the Spartans with 12 points and 11 rebounds. Maryland-Eastern Shore (1-19, 1-7 MEAC) takes on Morgan State (8-13, 5-5 MEAC) on Saturday, February 16th at home.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:53 left to go.
- The last time UMES started the season 1-19 was 2004.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past seven games.
- Kevin Mays recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 18.
- Kevin Mays accounted for 31.7 percent of the team's points.
- Troy Snyder accounted for 30.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Kevin Mays has led the team in scoring in five out of 20 games this season.
- Troy Snyder has led the team in rebounding in nine out of 20 games this season.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Kevin Mays's career.
- Troy Snyder recorded the third double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Troy Snyder.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Olatunji Kosile.
Norfolk State Game Notes
- Pendarvis Williams has led the team in scoring 12 times in 26 games this season.
- Brandon Goode has led the team in rebounding seven times in 26 games this season.
- Brandon Goode recorded the fourth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Brandon Goode has three straight double-digit point games.
- Brandon Goode recorded a double-double. It was the fourth of his career.
|-||D. Williams II||4||6||0||0||0||0||1|
|B-||K. Lila-St. Rose||12||2||4||1||0||0||0|