|Old Dominion||D Painter 22||D Painter 12||D Hill 3|
|Delaware||D Saddler 24||J Threatt 13||J Threatt 6|
On Monday, February 11th, Old Dominion took on Delaware and lost a close one to the Fightin' Blue Hens 75-73 in conference play. DeShawn Painter secured a double-double for the Monarchs including a team-high 22 points and 12 rebounds. Donte Hill had 15 points and added four rebounds. Jarvis Threatt recorded a double-double for the Fightin' Blue Hens on 10 points and 13 rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, February 16th when Old Dominion (3-21, 1-11 CAA) welcomes William & Mary (9-13, 3-8 CAA).
Old Dominion Game Notes
- ODU beat the spread by 5.5 points. That makes the 7th time this season the Monarchs have beaten the spread.
- The Monarchs have been unlucky nine times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Old Dominion is 32-25 in close games.
- Old Dominion has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-8) after recording 10 or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition records 75 or more total points this season, Old Dominion has lost 100 percent of the time (0-12).
- When the opposition records 28 or more field goals made this season, Old Dominion has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.5 percent or better this season, Old Dominion has lost 100 percent of the time (0-11).
- The Monarchs have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past four games.
- DeShawn Painter recorded a team season high in field goals made with 10 and field goals attempted with 23.
- DeShawn Painter accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
- DeShawn Painter accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- DeShawn Painter has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 17 times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the third 20-point game of DeShawn Painter's career.
- DeShawn Painter has six straight double-digit point games.
- DeShawn Painter recorded a double-double. It was his eighth this season and 10th of his career.
- DeShawn Painter had a career high with 10 field goals made.
- Dimitri Batten has three straight double-digit point games.
Delaware Game Notes
- The Fightin' Blue Hens won this one, but have lost six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Delaware is 35-34 in close games.
- Devon Saddler accounted for 32.0 percent of the team's points.
- Jarvis Threatt accounted for 31.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Devon Saddler has led the team in scoring 18 times in 25 games this season.
- Jarvis Threatt recorded the second double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jarvis Threatt recorded a double-double. It was the second of his career.
- Jarvis Threatt set career highs with 13 rebounds and 10 defensive rebounds.
- This marks the 30th 20-point game of Devon Saddler's career.
- Devon Saddler has four straight 20+ point games.