|Old Dominion||D Painter 22||D Painter 12||D Hill 3|
|Delaware||D Saddler 24||J Threatt 13||J Threatt 6|
On Monday, February 11th, Delaware took on Old Dominion and got by the Monarchs 75-73 in conference action. Jarvis Threatt secured a double-double in the win with 10 points and 13 rebounds. Devon Saddler put up his third straight game with 20 points or more, scoring a game-high 24 points in 37 minutes. DeShawn Painter registered a double-double for the Monarchs with a team-high 22 points and 12 rebounds. Delaware (12-12, 7-4 CAA) takes on Northeastern (16-8, 11-1 CAA) on Wednesday, February 13th on the road.
Delaware Game Notes
- Delaware started 13-12 during the 2011, 2002, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The Fightin' Blue Hens have won three close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Delaware is 35-34 in close games.
- The Fightin' Blue Hens have won 90 percent of the time this season (9-1) after recording 41 or more rebounds.
- UD has won 83 percent of the time this season (10-2) after holding an opponent to under 31.8 percent three-point percentage.
- This season Delaware has won 88 percent of the time (7-1) when Josh Brinkley has 10 points or more.
- The Fightin' Blue Hens have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the 10th game at home this season--UD has a 6.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Devon Saddler accounted for 32.0 percent of the team's points.
- Jarvis Threatt accounted for 31.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Devon Saddler has led the team in scoring in 18 out of 25 games this season.
- Jarvis Threatt recorded the second double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jarvis Threatt recorded a double-double. It was the second of his career.
- Jarvis Threatt had career highs with 13 rebounds and 10 defensive rebounds.
- This marks the 30th 20-point game of Devon Saddler's career.
- Devon Saddler has four straight 20+ point games.
Old Dominion Game Notes
- The Monarchs have lost nine times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Old Dominion is 32-25 in close games.
- DeShawn Painter recorded a team season high in field goals made with 10 and field goals attempted with 23.
- DeShawn Painter accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
- DeShawn Painter accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- DeShawn Painter has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 17 times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the third 20-point game of DeShawn Painter's career.
- DeShawn Painter has six straight double-digit point games.
- DeShawn Painter recorded a double-double. It was his eighth this season and 10th of his career.
- DeShawn Painter set a career high with 10 field goals made.
- Dimitri Batten has three straight double-digit point games.