In a game where they turned the ball over 16 times, TCU lost big against Oklahoma 75-48 in conference play. TCU dug a hole early, down 36-11 at the break, and was never able to get back in the game. The Horned Frogs got a game-high 12 points and nine rebounds from Devonta Abron. Connell Crossland had 10 points and added eight rebounds. For the Sooners, Romero Osby finished with 11 points and seven rebounds. TCU (10-14, 1-10 Big 12) heads to Iowa State (16-7, 6-4 Big 12) on Saturday, February 16th.
TCU Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 13:29 left to go.
- TCU started 10-14 during the 2010, 2006, and 2003 seasons (since 1996).
- TCU has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-8) after recording seven or fewer assists.
- The Horned Frogs have lost 75 percent of the time this season (2-6) after having a three-point percentage of 23.8 percent or worse.
- TCU has lost 75 percent of the time this season (2-6) after committing 16 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.0 percent or better this season, TCU has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- TCU has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past five games.
- The top two scorers (Devonta Abron and Kyan Anderson) accounted for 47.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Devonta Abron and Connell Crossland) accounted for 48.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Devonta Abron has led the team in scoring five times and in rebounding 4 times in 24 games this season.
Oklahoma Game Notes
- Amath M`Baye has led the team in scoring six times in 23 games this season.
- Romero Osby has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 23 games this season.