(16-7, 12-2 home)
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 11, 2013
||D Abron 12
||D Abron 9
||N Butler Lind 2
||A M`Baye 12
||R Osby 7
||B Hield 2
On Monday, February 11th, Oklahoma turned the ball over just seven times and easily knocked off TCU 75-48 in Big 12 action. The game was never in question, with Oklahoma taking an insurmountable 36-11 lead into the locker room at halftime. Romero Osby had a big game for the Sooners and put up 11 points and seven rebounds. Cameron Clark also had a strong showing, scoring eight points and adding three rebounds. For the Horned Frogs, Devonta Abron finished with a game-high 12 points and nine rebounds. This makes three wins in a row for the Sooners. The next game will be on Saturday, February 16th when Oklahoma (16-7, 7-4 Big 12) travels to 17th-ranked Oklahoma State (17-5, 7-3 Big 12).
Oklahoma Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 13:29 left to go.
- Oklahoma started 16-7 during the 2003, 1998, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- OU beat the spread by 11.5 points. That makes the 13th time this season the Sooners have beaten the spread.
- This was the third blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, OU has been on the winning end of 30 blowout games.
- The Sooners have won every game this season (10-0) after recording 14 or more free throws made.
- OU has won 88 percent of the time this season (7-1) after holding an opponent to under 23.8 percent three-point percentage.
- OU has won 85 percent of the time this season (11-2) when opponents record 11 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Oklahoma has won 71 percent of the time (12-5) when Romero Osby has 11 points or more and 71 percent of the time (10-4) when Amath M`Baye has four field goals made or more.
- OU set season lows for blocks (one) and turnovers (seven).
- This is the 11th game at home this season--OU has a 12.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Amath M`Baye has led the team in scoring in six out of 23 games this season.
- Romero Osby has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 23 games this season.
TCU Game Notes
- This was the fourth blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, TCU has been on the losing end of 18 blowout games.
- The top two scorers (Devonta Abron and Kyan Anderson) accounted for 47.9 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Devonta Abron and Connell Crossland) accounted for 48.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Devonta Abron has led the team in scoring five times and in rebounding four times in 24 games this season.
|C+||C. Hill Jr.||10||6||1||0||0||0||0|
|D+||N. Butler Lind||21||0||4||2||0||1||2|
|-||Clyde Smith III||5||0||1||1||0||0||1|