|Old Dominion||D Painter 12.1||D Painter 8.3||K Palmore 3.1|
|Delaware||D Saddler 19.4||J Hagins 10.4||J Threatt 3.0|
Old Dominion visits Bob Carpenter Center on Monday to take on Delaware. Tipoff occurs at 7 p.m. EST and you can catch it on NBCSN. The Monarchs lost to the Fightin' Blue Hens 84-72 on Jan. 5 and are 7-2 against them over the last four years.
Old Dominion is in 11th place in the conference, Delaware is in third place.
The Monarchs were defeated by Northeastern 79-74 on Feb. 9 despite 25 points from Dimitri Batten. While contributing 2.6 rebounds per game, he also scores 9.3 points per game. For the Fightin' Blue Hens, Jarvis Threatt finished with 20 points and 10 rebounds in the 79-72 win over George Mason on Feb. 9. He leads the team in assists with 3 per game and steals with 1.9 per game. When considering the Four Factors, Delaware performs well in turnover percentage at 18.6 percent. This ranks second in the conference and 87th in the country.
- The Old Dominion assist leader (Keenan Palmore, 68 assists) has more assists than the Delaware assist leader (Devon Saddler, 67 assists).
- Old Dominion has a stronger schedule than Delaware this season (SOS Rank: No. 150 vs. No. 164).
- Old Dominion has more wins over the last 5 years than Delaware (122 vs. 77).
- Donte Hill is ranked 9th in the CAA in steals.
- DeShawn Painter is ranked 5th in the CAA in rebounds.
- The Old Dominion steals leader (Keenan Palmore, 40 steals) has more steals than the Delaware steals leader (Jarvis Threatt, 38 steals).
- Richard Ross is ranked 4th in the CAA in blocks.
- Old Dominion has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Delaware (four vs. zero).
- Old Dominion has a significantly better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (65.5 percent to 39.3 percent).
- Old Dominion has been the favorite 16 out of the last 20 times.
- Old Dominion has an average margin of victory of 12 over Delaware in 13 wins since 2001.