On Sunday, February 10th, USC took on Washington and topped the Huskies 71-60 in conference play. Eric Wise led the Trojans and got 12 points and eight rebounds. JT Terrell had a game-high 18 points and added two rebounds. C.J Wilcox finished with eight points and seven rebounds (6 Stl 3 Ast) for the Huskies. This makes three wins in a row for the Trojans. USC (11-13, 6-5 Pac 12) takes on Stanford (15-9, 6-5 Pac 12) on Thursday, February 14th on the road.
USC Game Notes
- The last time USC started the season 11-13 was 2003.
- The win over Washington extended the USC winning streak to three games.
- USC beat the spread by nine points. That makes the 10th time this season the Trojans have beaten the spread.
- The Trojans have won 75 percent of the time this season (6-2) after recording 71 or more total points.
- USC has won every game this season (5-0) when opponents record 60 or fewer total points.
- This season USC has won 71 percent of the time (5-2) when Eric Wise plays 34 minutes or more.
- The Trojans have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past nine games.
- This is the 13th game at home this season--USC has a 4.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (JT Terrell and Eric Wise) accounted for 42.2 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dewayne Dedmon and Eric Wise) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- JT Terrell has led the team in scoring in six out of 24 games this season.
- Dewayne Dedmon has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 24 games this season.
- JT Terrell has three straight double-digit point games.
Washington Game Notes
- C.J Wilcox recorded a team season high in steals with six.
- The top two scorers (Scott Suggs and Abdul Gaddy) accounted for 46.6 percent of the points.
- Aziz N`Diaye accounted for 32.4 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Scott Suggs has led the team in scoring four times in 24 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding 16 times in 24 games this season.
- C.J Wilcox set a career high with six steals.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 27th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Aziz N`Diaye has four straight double-digit point games.
- Aziz N`Diaye has grabbed double-digit rebounds in three straight games.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded a double-double. It was his 11th this season and 17th of his career.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Shawn Kemp Jr.
- Scott Suggs set career highs with seven field goals made and a 100 percent three-point percentage.