(13-11, 4-6 away)
Venue: Galen Center
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, February 10, 2013
||S Suggs 16
||A N`Diaye 12
||A Andrews 4
||J Terrell 18
||D Dedmon 9
||J Fontan 6
On Sunday, February 10th, Washington lost to USC 71-60 in conference play. The Huskies were led by C.J Wilcox, who got eight points and seven rebounds (6 Stl 3 Ast). Aziz N`Diaye played his way to a double-double with 10 points and 12 rebounds. For the Trojans, Eric Wise got 12 points and eight rebounds. This makes three losses in a row for the Huskies. Next up for Washington (13-11, 5-6 Pac 12) is 19th-ranked Oregon (19-5, 8-3 Pac 12) on Wednesday, February 13th on their home court.
Washington Game Notes
- The last time UW started the season 13-11 was 2007.
- Washington has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording 60 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition records 18 or more assists this season, Washington has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- The Huskies set a season high for steals (nine).
- UW set a season low for free throws made (four).
- Washington has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past four games.
- C.J Wilcox recorded a team season high in steals with six.
- The top two scorers (Scott Suggs and Abdul Gaddy) accounted for 46.6 percent of the points.
- Aziz N`Diaye accounted for 32.4 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Scott Suggs has led the team in scoring in four out of 24 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding in 16 out of 24 games this season.
- C.J Wilcox had a career high with six steals.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded the 27th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Aziz N`Diaye has four straight double-digit point games.
- Aziz N`Diaye has grabbed double-digit rebounds in three straight games.
- Aziz N`Diaye recorded a double-double. It was his 11th this season and 17th of his career.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Shawn Kemp Jr.
- Scott Suggs had career highs with seven field goals made and a 100 percent three-point percentage.
USC Game Notes
- The top two scorers (JT Terrell and Eric Wise) accounted for 42.2 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Dewayne Dedmon and Eric Wise) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- JT Terrell has led the team in scoring six times in 24 games this season.
- Dewayne Dedmon has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 24 games this season.
- JT Terrell has three straight double-digit point games.
|C||Shawn Kemp Jr||30||6||4||0||0||0||2|