(16-7, 6-6 away)
Oregon State 68
(12-12, 11-7 home)
Venue: Gill Coliseum
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 10, 2013
||S Dinwiddie 24
||A Roberson 10
||S Dinwiddie 4
||R Nelson 21
||J Burton 12
||J Burton 3
On an evening when they turned the ball over only nine times, Colorado won on the road versus Oregon State 72-68 in Pac 12 play. Spencer Dinwiddie played well for the Buffaloes and put up a game-high 24 points plus four assists. Andre Roberson had seven points and added 10 rebounds (5 Stl 3 Ast). Joe Burton recorded a double-double for the Beavers on 15 points and 12 rebounds. This makes three wins in a row for the Buffaloes. Next up for Colorado (16-7, 6-5 Pac 12) is seventh-ranked Arizona (20-3, 8-3 Pac 12) on Thursday, February 14th at home.
Colorado Game Notes
- The last time CU started the season 16-7 was 2011.
- CU beat the spread by five points. That makes the 13th time this season the Buffaloes have beaten the spread.
- The Buffaloes have won four close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Colorado is 24-29 in close games.
- The Buffaloes have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 10 or more steals.
- CU has won every game this season (9-0) when opponents record seven or fewer free throws made.
- This season Colorado has won 100 percent of the time (5-0) when Spencer Dinwiddie has eight free throws made or more and 80 percent of the time (4-1) when Askia Booker has six rebounds or more.
- CU set a season low for rebounds (30).
- This is the fourth win of the season where the Buffaloes came back after being down at halftime.
- Spencer Dinwiddie accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring in nine out of 23 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding in 21 out of 23 games this season.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 55th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Andre Roberson had a career high with five steals.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Spencer Dinwiddie's career.
- Spencer Dinwiddie had career highs with a 100 percent field goal percentage and a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- Sabatino Chen had a career high with four steals.
Oregon State Game Notes
- The Beavers have lost six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Oregon State is 22-31 in close games.
- Joe Burton recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with eight.
- Roberto Nelson accounted for 30.8 percent of the team's points.
- Joe Burton accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Roberto Nelson has led the team in scoring 11 times in 24 games this season.
- Joe Burton has led the team in rebounding five times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Ahmad Starks's career.
- Joe Burton recorded the 11th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Joe Burton has four straight double-digit point games.
- Joe Burton recorded a double-double. It was his fifth this season and ninth of his career.
- Joe Burton set a career high with eight offensive rebounds.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Roberto Nelson's career.
- Roberto Nelson has four straight 20+ point games.