(16-7, 6-6 away)
Oregon State 68
(12-12, 11-7 home)
Venue: Gill Coliseum
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, February 10, 2013
||S Dinwiddie 24
||A Roberson 10
||S Dinwiddie 4
||R Nelson 21
||J Burton 12
||J Burton 3
Oregon State lost on their home court to Colorado 72-68 in conference play in a game where they turned the ball over 21 times. Joe Burton got 15 points and 12 rebounds for the Beavers, earning a double-double. Roberto Nelson also had a strong showing, scoring a team-high 21 points and adding four rebounds. Spencer Dinwiddie finished with a game-high 24 points and four assists for the Buffaloes. Oregon State (12-12, 2-9 Pac 12) gets Washington State (11-12, 2-9 Pac 12) on the road on Wednesday, February 13th.
Oregon State Game Notes
- Oregon State started 12-12 during the 2002, 1999, 1998, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- The Beavers have been unlucky six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Oregon State is 22-31 in close games.
- Oregon State has lost 90 percent of the time this season (1-9) after recording 68 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition records five or more blocks this season, Oregon State has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 41.4 percent or better this season, Oregon State has lost 79 percent of the time (3-11).
- When the opposition commits nine or fewer turnovers this season, Oregon State has lost 75 percent of the time (2-6).
- The Beavers set a season high for turnovers (21).
- The last time OSU recorded at least 21 turnovers was Mar 14, 2012 against Western Illinois.
- The Beavers have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the fifth loss of the season where the Beavers opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 15th game at home this season--OSU has a 7.2 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Joe Burton recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with eight.
- Roberto Nelson accounted for 30.8 percent of the team's points.
- Joe Burton accounted for 30.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Roberto Nelson has led the team in scoring in 11 out of 24 games this season.
- Joe Burton has led the team in rebounding in five out of 24 games this season.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Ahmad Starks's career.
- Joe Burton recorded the 11th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Joe Burton has four straight double-digit point games.
- Joe Burton recorded a double-double. It was his fifth this season and ninth of his career.
- Joe Burton had a career high with eight offensive rebounds.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Roberto Nelson's career.
- Roberto Nelson has four straight 20+ point games.
Colorado Game Notes
- The Buffaloes won this one, but have lost three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Colorado is 24-29 in close games.
- Spencer Dinwiddie accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring nine times in 23 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding 21 times in 23 games this season.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 55th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Andre Roberson set a career high with five steals.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Spencer Dinwiddie's career.
- Spencer Dinwiddie set career highs with a 100 percent field goal percentage and a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- Sabatino Chen set a career high with four steals.