(3-17, 1-11 away)
LA Lafayette 90
(9-16, 8-4 home)
8:15PM ET / 5:15PM PT, February 10, 2013
||T Mackey 20
||J James 5
||J James 6
||B Mbamalu 24
||S Long 11
||E Payton 7
On Sunday, February 10th, Louisiana-Monroe took on Louisiana and lost in a blowout to the Ragin Cajuns 90-66 in conference play. Trent Mackey played well for the Warhawks and put up a team-high 20 points, shooting 6 of 8 from three-point range. Trey Lindsey scored six points and added two rebounds. For the Ragin Cajuns, Bryant Mbamalu finished with a game-high 24 points and four rebounds. This makes three losses in a row for the Warhawks. Next up for Louisiana-Monroe (3-17, 2-12 Sun Belt) is North Texas (9-17, 4-11 Sun Belt) on Thursday, February 14th on their home court.
Louisiana-Monroe Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 7:19 left to go.
- Louisiana-Monroe has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording 25 or fewer rebounds.
- Louisiana-Monroe has lost 75 percent of the time this season (2-6) after committing 14 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 16 or more assists this season, Louisiana-Monroe has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 10 or more steals this season, Louisiana-Monroe has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 41.7 percent or better this season, Louisiana-Monroe has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- ULM set a season low for blocks (zero).
- The Warhawks have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past five games.
- Trent Mackey accounted for 30.3 percent of the team's points.
- Trent Mackey has led the team in scoring in four out of 20 games this season.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Trent Mackey's career.
- Trent Mackey had a career high with six three-pointers.
- This was the seventh foul out of the season for Millaun Brown.
Louisiana Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Bryant Mbamalu and Elfrid Payton) accounted for 43.3 percent of the points.
- Shawn Long accounted for 32.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Bryant Mbamalu has led the team in scoring six times in 25 games this season.
- Shawn Long has led the team in rebounding 21 times in 25 games this season.
- Elfrid Payton has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- Elfrid Payton set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Bryant Mbamalu's career.
- Bryant Mbamalu has three straight double-digit point games.
- Shawn Long recorded the 16th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Shawn Long has grabbed double-digit rebounds in seven straight games.
- Shawn Long recorded a double-double. It was the 15th of his career.