On Sunday, February 10th, Drexel beat James Madison 60-48 in conference play. With the win, the Dragons even the season series against James Madison at 1-1. The Dragons got the win with nine points and six rebounds from Damion Lee. Frantz Massenat got 14 points and added three rebounds. For the Dukes, Charles Cooke got a season-high 16 points and six rebounds. Drexel (10-14, 6-6 CAA) takes on George Mason (14-10, 7-5 CAA) on Thursday, February 14th at home.
Drexel Game Notes
- The last time Drexel started the season 10-14 was 1997.
- Drexel beat the spread by six points. That makes the 7th time this season the Dragons have beaten the spread.
- Drexel has won 80 percent of the time this season (4-1) when opponents record eight or fewer free throws made.
- Drexel set a season low for blocks (zero).
- This is the 10th game at home this season--Drexel has a -1.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Frantz Massenat and Derrick Thomas) accounted for 45.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Daryl McCoy and Dartaye Ruffin) accounted for 42.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Frantz Massenat has led the team in scoring in 10 out of 24 games this season.
- Daryl McCoy has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 24 games this season.
- Derrick Thomas has four straight double-digit point games.
- Frantz Massenat has three straight double-digit point games.
James Madison Game Notes
- Charles Cooke accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Charles Cooke and Devon Moore) accounted for 42.3 percent of the rebounds.
- Devon Moore has three straight double-digit point games.