Loyola (MD) 64
(17-9, 5-6 away)
(7-18, 4-6 home)
Venue: McCann Field House
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 10, 2013
||E Etherly 22
||A Winbush 7
||A Winbush 2
||A Kemp 23
||A Kemp 13
||I Morton 4
Loyola (MD) lost on their home court to Marist 69-64 in conference play on Sunday, Feb. 10. With the loss, the Greyhounds tie the season series against Marist at 1-1. The Greyhounds were paced by Erik Etherly, who got a team-high 22 points and seven rebounds. Anthony Winbush got eight points and added seven rebounds. Adam Kemp registered a double-double for the Red Foxes with a game-high 23 points and 13 rebounds. Loyola (MD) (17-9, 9-5 MAAC) gets Canisius (16-9, 9-5 MAAC) at home on Thursday, Feb. 14.
Loyola (MD) Game Notes
- The Greyhounds have been unlucky two times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Loyola (MD) is 29-27 in close games.
- LMDU set a season low for blocks (one).
- The Greyhounds have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past six games.
- Loyola (MD) has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past nine games.
- This is the second loss of the season where the Greyhounds opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Erik Etherly accounted for 34.3 percent of the team's points.
- Erik Etherly has led the team in scoring in eight out of 26 games this season.
- Anthony Winbush has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 26 games this season.
- R.J. Williams had a career high with seven rebounds.
- Robert Olson has five straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 11th 20-point game of Erik Etherly's career.
- Erik Etherly has four straight double-digit point games.
- Erik Etherly had a career high with nine field goals made.
- Julius Brooks had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
Marist Game Notes
- The Red Foxes won this one, but have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Marist is 15-21 in close games.
- Chavaughn Lewis recorded a team season high in free throws made with 11 and free throws attempted with 15.
- Adam Kemp accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- Adam Kemp accounted for 37.1 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Adam Kemp has led the team in scoring three times and in rebounding 19 times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Chavaughn Lewis's career.
- Chavaughn Lewis has five straight 20+ point games.
- Chavaughn Lewis set a career high with 11 free throws made.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Adam Kemp's career.
- Adam Kemp has three straight double-digit point games.
- Adam Kemp recorded a double-double. It was his seventh this season and 12th of his career.