(6-19, 2-11 away)
St. Peter's 72
(8-16, 5-8 home)
Venue: Yanitelli Center
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 10, 2013
||O Anosike 18
||O Anosike 16
||E Hymes 3
||D Washington 24
||D Conley 7
||C Burke 4
Siena was tripped up by St. Peter's 72-62 in overtime on Sunday, February 10th. The loss evens the season series between the two teams at 1-1. O.D Anosike secured a double-double in the loss with a team-high 18 points and 16 rebounds. Rakeem Brookins got 15 points and added two rebounds. For the Peacocks, Desi Washington finished with a game-high 24 points and six rebounds. This makes three losses in a row for the Saints. Siena (6-19, 4-10 MAAC) heads to Fairfield (15-10, 7-6 MAAC) on Thursday, February 14th.
Siena Game Notes
- Siena has played in two overtime games this season. Over the last five seasons, the Saints have played in 13 overtime games with a record of 9-4.
- The Saints have been unlucky five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Siena is 28-21 in close games.
- Siena has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after committing 19 or more turnovers.
- Siena has lost 88 percent of the time this season (1-7) after recording four or fewer three-pointers.
- The Saints have lost 75 percent of the time this season (1-3) after having a three-point percentage of 21.1 percent or worse.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 48.0 percent or better this season, Siena has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 17 or more free throws made this season, Siena has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records 17 or more assists this season, Siena has lost 100 percent of the time (0-9).
- The Saints have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past eight games.
- Siena has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the fifth loss of the season where the Saints opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (O.D Anosike and Rakeem Brookins) accounted for 53.2 percent of the points.
- O.D Anosike accounted for 53.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- O.D Anosike has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding 24 times in 25 games this season.
- O.D Anosike recorded the 52nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- O.D Anosike has three straight double-digit point games.
- O.D Anosike recorded a double-double. It was his 15th this season and 43rd of his career.
St. Peter's Game Notes
- The Peacocks won this one, but have lost three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, St. Peter's is 28-28 in close games.
- Desi Washington recorded a team season high in free throws made with 10.
- Desi Washington accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Darius Conley and Desi Washington) accounted for 46.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Desi Washington has led the team in scoring 11 times in 24 games this season.
- Darius Conley has led the team in rebounding eight times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the eighth 20-point game of Desi Washington's career.
- Desi Washington set a career high with 10 free throws made.