On Sunday, February 10th, Seton Hall got beat at home by Connecticut 78-67 in conference play. Fuquan Edwin got 19 points and four rebounds (5 Stl 3 Ast) in the loss. Kevin Johnson also had a good game, scoring nine points and adding six rebounds. For the Huskies, Shabazz Napier got a team-high 22 points and nine assists (6 Stl 4 Reb). Seton Hall (13-11, 2-9 Big East) takes on Rutgers (12-10, 3-8 Big East) on Tuesday, February 12th on the road.
Seton Hall Game Notes
- The last time SHU started the season 13-11 was 2000.
- Seton Hall has lost 75 percent of the time this season (3-9) after recording 67 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition records 78 or more total points this season, Seton Hall has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 21 or more free throws made this season, Seton Hall has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- When the opposition records 26 or more field goals made this season, Seton Hall has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- SHU set a season low for rebounds (25).
- Seton Hall has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the second loss of the season where the Pirates opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--SHU has a 4.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Fuquan Edwin recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 11.
- Aaron Cosby accounted for 37.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Kevin Johnson and Haralds Karlis) accounted for 44.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Aaron Cosby has led the team in scoring in five out of 24 games this season.
- Fuquan Edwin has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Aaron Cosby's career.
- Aaron Cosby had career highs with 25 points and 10 field goals made.
Connecticut Game Notes
- Shabazz Napier recorded a team season high in steals with six.
- The top two scorers (Shabazz Napier and Ryan Boatright) accounted for 53.8 percent of the points.
- Shabazz Napier has led the team in scoring 12 times in 22 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Shabazz Napier's career.
- Shabazz Napier has five straight double-digit point games.
- Shabazz Napier set a career high with six steals.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Ryan Boatright's career.
- Tyler Olander set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.