(1) Indiana 81
(21-3, 7-1 away)
(10) Ohio State 68
(17-6, 13-2 home)
Venue: Value City Arena
1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT, February 10, 2013
||V Oladipo 26
||C Zeller 8
||J Hulls 4
||D Thomas 26
||E Ravenel 7
||S Scott 4
On Sunday, February 10th, No. 1 Indiana took on No. 10 Ohio State and beat the Buckeyes 81-68 in conference play. With the win, the Hoosiers remain unbeaten versus AP-Ranked teams at 5-0 for the season. Victor Oladipo put on a show for the Hoosiers and put up a career-high 26 points plus eight rebounds. Christian Watford had 20 points and added six rebounds. Deshaun Thomas finished with a team-high 26 points and seven rebounds for the Buckeyes. Next up for Indiana (21-3, 9-2 Big Ten) is Nebraska (12-12, 3-8 Big Ten) on Wednesday, February 13th on their home court.
Indiana Game Notes
- IU beat the spread by 14.5 points. That makes the 9th time this season the Hoosiers have beaten the spread.
- Prior to this game, IU played 44 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 12-32.
- Indiana has won every game this season (6-0) when its field goal percentage has been 53.1 percent or better.
- Indiana has won every game this season (6-0) after committing 10 or fewer turnovers.
- The Hoosiers have won 92 percent of the time this season (11-1) after recording 22 or more free throws made.
- IU has won every game this season (7-0) when opponents record three or fewer three-pointers.
- IU has won every game this season (9-0) after holding an opponent to under 23.1 percent three-point percentage.
- This season Indiana has won 73 percent of the time (8-3) when Cody Zeller plays 32 minutes or more, 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Victor Oladipo has eight field goals made or more, and 82 percent of the time (9-2) when Christian Watford has four free throws made or more.
- IU set season lows for rebounds (30) and steals (three).
- The Hoosiers have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past seven games.
- Victor Oladipo recorded a team season high in points with 26.
- Victor Oladipo accounted for 32.0 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo) accounted for 53.3 percent of the rebounds.
- Victor Oladipo has led the team in scoring in seven out of 24 games this season.
- Cody Zeller has led the team in rebounding in 12 out of 24 games this season.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Christian Watford's career.
- Christian Watford has 14 straight double-digit point games.
- Christian Watford had a career high with four three-pointers.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Victor Oladipo's career.
- Victor Oladipo had career highs with 26 points and eight field goals made.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Cody Zeller's career.
- Cody Zeller has four straight double-digit point games.
Ohio State Game Notes
- Deshaun Thomas accounted for 38.2 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Deshaun Thomas and Evan Ravenel) accounted for 42.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Deshaun Thomas has led the team in scoring 18 times and in rebounding 10 times in 23 games this season.
- This marks the 24th 20-point game of Deshaun Thomas's career.
- Deshaun Thomas has 23 straight double-digit point games.
- Aaron Craft has four straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Aaron Craft.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Evan Ravenel.
|C||L. Smith Jr.||28||6||4||2||0||0||2|