(20-5, 10-4 away)
Austin Peay 65
(5-20, 5-10 home)
Venue: Dunn Center
8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT, February 09, 2013
||J Mann 26
||K Johnson 7
||I Clark 5
||T Betran 22
||C Horton 10
||W Triggs 4
Belmont won on the road against Austin Peay 78-65 in conference action in a game where they scored 42 points from behind the arc. Everything went right for Belmont in this one, as they led 36-21 at the half and didn't let up in the second half. J.J. Mann had an impressive game for the Bruins and put up a career-high 26 points (3 Reb 3 Stl), shooting 6 of 11 from three-point range. Ian Clark was solid from three-point range, going 5 for 11 to get to 25 points overall (5 Ast 4 Stl). For the Governors, Travis Betran got a team-high 22 points and four rebounds. Next up for Belmont (20-5, 11-1 OVC) is Tennessee State (14-11, 8-4 OVC) on Thursday, February 14th on the road.
Belmont Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 4:27 left to go.
- The Bruins have won every game this season (11-0) after recording 78 or more total points.
- Belmont has won 83 percent of the time this season (10-2) when its three-point percentage has been 41.2 percent or better.
- Belmont has won 80 percent of the time this season (8-2) after committing 12 or fewer turnovers.
- Belmont has won every game this season (13-0) when opponents record 65 or fewer total points.
- This season Belmont has won 80 percent of the time (4-1) when Ian Clark has 25 points or more, 93 percent of the time (14-1) when Kerron Johnson has four free throws made or more, and 75 percent of the time (6-2) when Trevor Noack has seven rebounds or more.
- The Bruins have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past six games.
- J.J. Mann accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Trevor Noack and Kerron Johnson) accounted for 42.4 percent of the rebounds.
- J.J. Mann has led the team in scoring in three out of 25 games this season.
- Trevor Noack has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 25 games this season.
- This marks the 25th 20-point game of Ian Clark's career.
- Ian Clark has 15 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the second 20-point game of J.J. Mann's career.
- J.J. Mann has six straight double-digit point games.
- J.J. Mann had career highs with 26 points, 10 field goals made, and six three-pointers.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Blake Jenkins.
Austin Peay Game Notes
- This loss extended the Governors losing streak to eight games.
- Travis Betran accounted for 33.8 percent of the team's points.
- Chris Horton accounted for 32.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Travis Betran has led the team in scoring 16 times in 25 games this season.
- Chris Horton has led the team in rebounding 13 times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 10th 20-point game of Travis Betran's career.
- Travis Betran has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Horton recorded the seventh double-digit rebound game of his career.