Boston University 79
(13-11, 5-8 away)
(3-21, 2-10 home)
Venue: Binghamton University Events Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 09, 2013
||D Irving 27
||D Morris 7
||M Watson Jr. 13
||J Reed 17
||J Reed 11
||J Reed 2
In a game where the Terriers scored 36 points from three-point territory, Binghamton was blown out by Boston University 79-58 in conference play. The Bearcats remain winless against Boston University this season at 0-2. Jordan Reed got a team-high 17 points and 11 rebounds for the Bearcats, earning a double-double. Roland Brown had seven points and added five rebounds. For the Terriers, D.J. Irving got a career-high 27 points (6 Reb 5 Ast 3 Stl), including 7-of-11 shooting from three-point range. The Bearcats are on a five-game losing streak. Binghamton (3-21, 1-10 America East) gets Stony Brook (17-5, 8-1 America East) on the road on Tuesday, February 12th.
Binghamton Game Notes
- Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-10) after recording 17 or fewer field goals made.
- The Bearcats have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after having a field goal percentage of 30.4 percent or worse.
- Binghamton has lost 92 percent of the time this season (1-11) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 79 or more total points this season, Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.8 percent or better this season, Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition records 12 or more three-pointers this season, Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- The Bearcats set a season high for free throws made (22).
- The last time Binghamton recorded at least 22 free throws made was Nov 12, 2011 against Colgate.
- Binghamton set a season low for assists (three).
- Binghamton has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 16 games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--Binghamton has a -7.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Jordan Reed and Javon Ralling) accounted for 46.5 percent of the points.
- Jordan Reed accounted for 31.4 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Jordan Reed has led the team in scoring 17 times and in rebounding 18 times in 24 games this season.
- Jordan Reed recorded the ninth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jordan Reed has eight straight double-digit point games.
- Jordan Reed recorded a double-double. It was the ninth of his career.
Boston University Game Notes
- D.J. Irving recorded a team season high in points with 27, field goals made with 10, and three-pointers with seven.
- Maurice Watson Jr. tallied a team season high in assists with 13.
- D.J. Irving accounted for 34.1 percent of the team's points.
- D.J. Irving has led the team in scoring 11 times in 24 games this season.
- Dom Morris has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 24 games this season.
- This marks the ninth 20-point game of D.J. Irving's career.
- D.J. Irving set career highs with 27 points, 10 field goals made, and seven three-pointers.
- This game was the first double-digit assist game of Maurice Watson Jr.'s career.
|A||M. Watson Jr.||30||6||4||13||2||0||5|