St. Bonaventure 67
(11-11, 4-7 away)
Rhode Island 61
(6-16, 4-9 home)
Venue: Ryan Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, February 09, 2013
||E Mosley 21
||Y Ndoye 6
||D Conger 5
||X Munford 18
||M Powell 6
||M Powell 4
On Saturday, February 9th, St. Bonaventure got a road victory against Rhode Island 67-61 in A-10 action. Eric Mosley played well for the Bonnies and put up a career-high 21 points, sinking 5 of 11 from three-point range. Chris Johnson had 12 points and added five rebounds. Mike Aaman got eight points and six rebounds for the Rams. St. Bonaventure (11-11, 4-5 A-10) hosts La Salle (16-6, 6-3 A-10) on Wednesday, February 13th.
St. Bonaventure Game Notes
- The last time St. Bonaventure started the season 11-11 was 1998.
- St. Bonaventure beat the spread by 6.5 points. That makes the 10th time this season the Bonnies have beaten the spread.
- The Bonnies have won every game this season (4-0) after recording five or more blocks.
- St. Bonaventure has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record 61 or fewer total points.
- St. Bonaventure has won every game this season (5-0) after holding an opponent to under 38.8 percent field goal percentage.
- The Bonnies have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past five games.
- This is the second win of the season where the Bonnies came back after being down at halftime.
- Eric Mosley recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 11.
- Eric Mosley accounted for 31.3 percent of the team's points.
- Eric Mosley has led the team in scoring in five out of 22 games this season.
- Youssou Ndoye has led the team in rebounding in three out of 22 games this season.
- This marks the first 20-point game of Eric Mosley's career.
- Eric Mosley had career highs with 21 points and eight field goals made.
Rhode Island Game Notes
- This loss extended the Rams losing streak to six games.
- Xavier Munford recorded a team season high in free throws attempted with 14.
- The top two scorers (Xavier Munford and Andre Malone) accounted for 45.9 percent of the points.
- Xavier Munford has led the team in scoring 13 times in 22 games this season.
- Mike Aaman has led the team in rebounding four times in 22 games this season.
- Xavier Munford has seven straight double-digit point games.