(18-8, 9-4 away)
(9-15, 7-3 home)
Venue: Alfond Arena
3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT, February 09, 2013
||S Rowley 19
||S Rowley 15
||S Rowley 4
||J Edwards 16
||M Allison 12
||X Pollard 8
Maine squared off with Albany on Saturday, February 9th and topped the Great Danes 66-52 in conference action. With the win, the Black Bears tie the season series against Albany at 1-1. The Black Bears got the win with nine points and 12 rebounds from Mike Allison. Justin Edwards had a team-high 16 points and added two rebounds. Sam Rowley got a double-double for the Great Danes on a game-high 19 points and 15 rebounds (5 Stl 4 Ast). Maine (9-15, 4-7 America East) gets Hartford (13-10, 6-4 America East) at home on Wednesday, February 13th.
Maine Game Notes
- Maine started 9-15 during the 2005, 2001, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Maine has won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) when its three-point percentage has been 36.8 percent or better.
- The Black Bears have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the eighth game at home this season--Maine has a 5.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Justin Edwards and Zarko Valjarevic) accounted for 43.9 percent of the points.
- Mike Allison accounted for 36.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Justin Edwards has led the team in scoring in 15 out of 24 games this season.
- Mike Allison has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 24 games this season.
- Alasdair Fraser has four straight double-digit point games.
- Mike Allison recorded the 14th double-digit rebound game of his career.
Albany Game Notes
- Sam Rowley recorded a team season high in rebounds with 15.
- Sam Rowley accounted for 36.5 percent of the team's points.
- Sam Rowley accounted for 35.7 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Sam Rowley has led the team in scoring three times and in rebounding 14 times in 26 games this season.
- Sam Rowley recorded the fourth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Sam Rowley recorded a double-double. It was the fourth of his career.
- Sam Rowley set career highs with eight field goals made, 15 rebounds, five offensive rebounds, and five steals.