|Colorado||S Dinwiddie 14.4||A Roberson 11.7||S Dinwiddie 2.8|
|Oregon State||R Nelson 17.0||E Moreland 10.7||J Burton 3.6|
Colorado heads to Gill Coliseum on Sunday to take on Oregon State. It takes place at 9 p.m. EST and you can see it on Pac-12 Network. The Buffaloes are 2-2 against the Beavers over the last four years. They lost 83-69 the last time they played (Mar. 3, 2012).
Colorado is sixth in the conference and Oregon State is 10th. Both teams continue to jockey for position.
In a 48-47 win over Oregon on Feb. 7, Andre Roberson put up 10 points and 13 rebounds for the Buffaloes. An integral part of the team, he leads the way in rebounds (11.7), steals (2), and blocks (1.4). In an 82-64 blowout of Utah on Feb. 6, Joe Burton put up 17 points and 7 rebounds for the Beavers. With 3.6 assists per game and 1.1 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
Oregon State StatSmack
- Andre Roberson is ranked 5th nationally in rebounds, 2nd in the Pac 12 in steals, and 7th in the Pac 12 in blocks.
- It's only wins and losses, but Colorado has a better overall record than Oregon State this season (15-7 vs. 12-11).
- Over the past 10 years, Colorado has had more players drafted by the NBA than Oregon State (two vs. one).
- The Colorado rebounding leader (Andre Roberson, 257 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Oregon State rebounding leader (Eric Moreland, 214 rebounds).
- Since 1998, Colorado has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Oregon State (three vs. zero).
- Colorado has a stronger schedule than Oregon State this season (SOS Rank: No. 11 vs. No. 107).
- Colorado has a better conference record than Oregon State this season (5-5 vs. 2-8).
- Askia Booker is ranked 10th in the Pac 12 in three-pointers.
- The Colorado steals leader (Andre Roberson, 45 steals) has more steals than the Oregon State steals leader (Joe Burton, 26 steals).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Colorado currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (962 to 948) than Oregon State, per the NCAA.
- Colorado has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (51.9 percent to 39.8 percent).