Bowling Green 63
(9-14, 1-11 away)
(17-6, 13-1 home)
Venue: Convocation Center (OH)
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 09, 2013
||A Calhoun 19
||C Sealey 12
||J Crawford 4
||R Keely 15
||R Keely 10
||D Cooper 8
Bowling Green stumbled against Ohio 72-63 in conference play on Saturday, February 9th. The Falcons got eight points and 12 rebounds from Craig Sealey. A`uston Calhoun had a game-high 19 points and added eight rebounds. Reggie Keely recorded a double-double for the Bobcats on a team-high 15 points and 10 rebounds. Bowling Green (9-14, 4-6 MAC) takes on Western Michigan (15-7, 7-2 MAC) on Wednesday, February 13th on their home court.
Bowling Green Game Notes
- Bowling Green started 9-14 during the 2005 and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- BGSU beat the spread by 4.5 points. That makes the 11th time this season the Falcons have beaten the spread.
- Bowling Green has lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after committing 16 or more turnovers.
- Bowling Green has lost 75 percent of the time this season (3-9) after recording 10 or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition records 72 or more total points this season, Bowling Green has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition records 25 or more field goals made this season, Bowling Green has lost 100 percent of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 44.6 percent or better this season, Bowling Green has lost 89 percent of the time (1-8).
- BGSU set a season low for blocks (zero).
- A`uston Calhoun accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Craig Sealey and A`uston Calhoun) accounted for 48.7 percent of the rebounds.
- A`uston Calhoun has led the team in scoring in nine out of 23 games this season.
- A`uston Calhoun has nine straight double-digit point games.
- Craig Sealey recorded the first double-digit rebound game of his career.
Ohio Game Notes
- Reggie Keely accounted for 31.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Reggie Keely has led the team in scoring four times and in rebounding six times in 23 games this season.
- Reggie Keely recorded the eighth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Reggie Keely recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and sixth of his career.
- T.J. Hall has three straight double-digit point games.