(6-19, 1-14 away)
(11-14, 9-4 home)
Venue: Dedmon Center
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, February 09, 2013
||E Washington 19
||J Clyburn 9
||E Washington 7
||J Green 27
||J Green 13
||J Green 5
Presbyterian faced off with Radford on Saturday, February 9th and lost to the Highlanders 76-65 in conference play. The Blue Hose got a season-high 19 points and seven assists from Eric Washington. Jordan Downing had 17 points and added four rebounds. Javonte Green recorded a double-double for the Highlanders on a game-high 27 points and 13 rebounds (5 Ast 3 Stl). Next up for Presbyterian (6-19, 3-8 Big South) is Coastal Carolina (11-10, 6-4 Big South) on Wednesday, February 13th on their home court.
Presbyterian Game Notes
- The Blue Hose have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-9) after having a field goal percentage of 39.3 percent or worse.
- Presbyterian has lost 93 percent of the time this season (1-14) after recording 12 or fewer assists.
- When the opposition records 20 or more free throws made this season, Presbyterian has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 40 or more rebounds this season, Presbyterian has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 76 or more total points this season, Presbyterian has lost 93 percent of the time (1-13).
- The Blue Hose have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past nine games.
- Presbyterian has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 12 games.
- Eric Washington recorded a team season high in free throws made with eight and free throws attempted with nine.
- The top two scorers (Eric Washington and Jordan Downing) accounted for 55.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Joshua Clyburn and Khalid Mutakabbir) accounted for 45.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Joshua Clyburn has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 25 games this season.
- Jordan Downing has 11 straight double-digit point games.
Radford Game Notes
- Javonte Green accounted for 35.5 percent of the team's points.
- Javonte Green accounted for 32.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Javonte Green has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding 17 times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the eighth 20-point game of Javonte Green's career.
- Javonte Green has three straight double-digit point games.
- Javonte Green recorded a double-double. It was his seventh this season and 14th of his career.
- Javonte Green set career highs with 13 rebounds and five assists.
|C+||Ya Ya Anderson||28||11||1||2||0||0||2|